Bartender – Twenty Two Taphouse Ltd.
Location: 5770 Teredo Street, Sechelt, BC, V0N 3A0
Salary: $19.00 hourly / 35 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent employment, Full-time
Start Date: Starts as soon as possible
Twenty Two Taphouse is looking for Bartenders to join our team in Sechelt, BC. As a Bartender, you will be responsible for organizing and setting up the bar, advising customers on wine selection, preparing and serving mixed drinks, draft or bottled beer, wine, and non-alcoholic beverages. You will also collect payments, record beverage sales, and maintain a well-stocked and organized bar area.
- Organize and set up the bar.
- Advise customers on wine selection.
- Inform customers regarding the contents of cocktails or other drinks.
- Collect cash, credit/debit cards, or other payment for beverages.
- Record and balance beverage sales.
- Store beverage and food products.
- Prepare and serve mixed drinks, wine, draft or bottled beer, and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons.
- No degree, certificate, or diploma is required.
- Experience in bartending is an asset, but we are open to training candidates with the right attitude and willingness to learn.
- Client focus.
Who Can Apply:
We encourage applications from Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada, as well as candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in joining our team as a Bartender, please send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us at Twenty Two Taphouse and be a part of a dynamic team providing excellent service and a wide selection of beverages to our valued customers. We look forward to receiving your application!