Job Title: Optometrist
Employer: Drs. Hickey, Burke & Associates
Location: Charlottetown, PE
Job Type: Permanent employment, Part-time
Salary: $600.00 to $1,500.00 daily (to be negotiated) / 24 hours per week
Start Date: Starts as soon as possible
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Languages: English or French
Education: Degree in medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine, or optometry
Experience: Experience an asset
Asset languages: Mandarin
Credentials: Licensure by provincial or territorial authorities
Benefits: Health benefits, Financial benefits, Long term benefits, Other benefits
Drs. Hickey, Burke & Associates, located in Charlottetown, PE, are looking for an Optometrist to join their team. This is a part-time position with 24 hours of work per week. The salary will be negotiated between $600.00 to $1,500.00 daily. The optometrist will be responsible for providing optometric services to patients and maintaining professional standards of care.
- Education: Degree in medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine, or optometry.
- Experience: Experience in the field is an asset.
- Language: English or French.
- Asset languages: Mandarin.
- Licensure by provincial or territorial authorities is required.
The selected candidate will receive the following benefits:
- Health benefits, including a dental plan, disability benefits, health care plan, and vision care benefits.
- Financial benefits as per the collective agreement.
- Long term benefits, including group insurance benefits, life insurance, and a Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP).
- Other benefits, including free parking available.
Who can apply:
The employer accepts applications from Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada. Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit may also apply.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position, you can apply by sending your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter in your application.
Note: The job posting includes screening questions that you need to answer when applying. These questions include inquiries about your legal ability to work in Canada, previous experience in this field of employment, and possession of the required certifications indicated in the job posting.