To apply for the position of Home Support Worker with Manpreet Singh in Surrey, BC, please follow the provided instructions:
Location: Surrey, BC
Salary: $21.00 per hour
Terms of employment: Permanent, full-time
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Working hours: 30 hours per week (Day)
- Languages: English
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Will train
- Work setting: Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
- Administer bedside and personal care
- Administer medications
- Assist clients in water (i.e., pool)
- Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
- Assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk
- Feed or assist in feeding
- Provide companionship
- Provide personal care
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: CPR Certificate, First Aid Certificate
Experience and specialization:
- Target audience: Elderly
- Work conditions and physical capabilities: Bending, crouching, kneeling; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Repetitive tasks; Sitting; Standing for extended periods; Walking; Work under pressure; Weight handling up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Personal suitability: Punctuality, Client focus, Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Initiative, Judgement, Organized, Reliability, Team player
- Benefits: Other benefits (Parking available)
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to Apply:
By email to:
To apply for the position, please send your application via email to the provided email address. The application may include answering the screening questions:
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?