To apply for the position of Food Service Supervisor with Kenard Fast Food Ltd. in Edmonton, AB, please follow the provided instructions:
Location: Edmonton, AB
Salary: $18.65 per hour
Terms of employment: Permanent, full-time
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Working hours: 40 hours per week
- Languages: English
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- Work setting: Fast food outlet or concession
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales, and wastage
- Prepare and submit reports
- 3-4 people: Food service counter attendants and food preparers, kitchen and food service helpers
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to Apply:
- By email to: email@example.com
- By mail to:
Kenard Fast Food Ltd.
10421 51 Avenue
To apply for the position, you can either send your application via email or mail it to the provided address.