Job Title: Construction Electrician Helper
Employer: 2373714 ALBERTA LTD.
Location: Edmonton, AB
Salary: $20.00 hourly / 30 to 44 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent employment, Full-time
Work Schedule: Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
Start Date: Starts as soon as possible
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Will train
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, At heights
Work Setting: Various locations, Rural area, Urban area
- Load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- Clean and pile salvaged materials.
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites.
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites.
- Read and interpret blueprints.
- Perform routine maintenance work.
Experience and Specialization:
- Equipment and machinery experience: Drills
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Overtime required
- Attention to detail
- Weight handling: Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Steel-toed safety boots
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Older workers, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who Can Apply to This Job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to Apply:
- By applying directly on Job Bank (Direct Apply)
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re interested in this position, you can apply either through the Job Bank website or by sending an email to the provided address. Make sure to submit your application as soon as possible, as the start date is immediate.