Administrative Assistant – 7th Laurel Immigration Consulting
Location: Saint John, NB (Remote work available)
Salary: $14.75 hourly / 30 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time, Day (10:00 to 17:00)
Start Date: Starts as soon as possible
Benefits: Other benefits
7th Laurel Immigration Consulting is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team in Saint John, NB. As an Administrative Assistant, your responsibilities will include recording and preparing minutes of meetings, scheduling appointments, answering and relaying telephone calls and messages, responding to electronic inquiries, compiling data, maintaining inventory of office supplies, arranging travel itineraries and reservations, and managing information filing systems. You will also be involved in customer service, data entry, and assisting with various administrative tasks.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Asset Languages: Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa
- Work Setting: Relocation costs not covered by employer, willing to relocate, consulting firm
- First Aid Certificate
Computer and Technology Knowledge:
- Google Docs, MS Excel, MS Office, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, Quick Books, MS Outlook
- Technical Terminology: Business
Area of Specialization:
- Correspondence, Reports and Records, Invoices, Project Management
- Transportation/Travel Information: Willing to travel, travel expenses not paid by employer
- Work Conditions: Fast-paced environment, work under pressure, tight deadlines, repetitive tasks, attention to detail
- Personal Suitability: Ability to multitask, accurate, client focus, excellent oral and written communication, flexibility, organized, reliable, team player, judgment, time management
- Other benefits: Paid time off (volunteering or personal days), team building opportunities
Who Can Apply:
We accept applications from Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada, as well as candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please email your application to email@example.com.
Please include the following in your application:
- Job reference number
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Letter of recommendation
- Link to web portfolio (if applicable)
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed
Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?