Job Posting: Administrative Assistant
Employer: Kumon Math and Reading Center of Milton
Location: Milton, ON
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $26.10 hourly / 35 hours per week
Start Date: As soon as possible
Kumon Math and Reading Center of Milton is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team. The position involves providing administrative support, coordinating office procedures, and assisting in various tasks to ensure the smooth functioning of the center.
As an Administrative Assistant at Kumon Math and Reading Center of Milton, your tasks will include:
- Arranging and co-ordinating seminars, conferences, and other events.
- Supervising and training other workers.
- Determining and establishing office procedures and routines.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments.
- Answering telephones and relaying calls and messages.
- Responding to electronic inquiries.
- Ordering office supplies and maintaining inventory.
- Greeting people and directing them to contacts or service areas.
- Opening and distributing regular and electronic incoming mail and other material.
- Coordinating the flow of information.
- Setting up and maintaining manual and computerized information filing systems.
- Typing and proofreading correspondence, forms, and other documents.
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
Experience: Applicants should have 7 months to less than 1 year of relevant work experience.
Personal Suitability: The ideal candidate should have the ability to multitask, be client-focused, and organized.
Employment Groups: Kumon Math and Reading Center of Milton promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of various groups, including Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, and Visible minorities.
How to Apply:
To apply for the position of Administrative Assistant at Kumon Math and Reading Center of Milton, you can send your application using the following method:
Apply by Email: Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the employer accepts applications from Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada, with or without a valid Canadian work permit.