Param Hans Aviation Ltd. is currently looking for a Travel Agent based in Calgary, AB. Here are the details of the job posting:
- Location: Calgary, AB
- Salary: $22.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Vacancies: 1 vacancy
- Language Requirement: English
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
Responsibilities of the Travel Agent include:
- Performing general office duties
- Providing customers with travel information and details such as regulations, duty-free allowances, health risks and requirements, attractions, and special events
- Calculating costs, processing refunds, and attending to other financial transactions
- Making transportation and accommodation reservations using a computerized reservation and ticketing system
- Providing travel information to clients regarding destinations, transportation and accommodation options, travel costs, and recommending suitable products
Experience and specialization in the following areas may be required:
- Computer and technology knowledge (MS Office)
Personal suitability for this position includes:
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
The employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those who self-identify as a member of the following groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, and Youth.
The employer accepts applications from Canadian citizens, permanent or temporary residents of Canada, as well as other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this position, you can send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.