To apply for the Specialized Cleaner position at Auto Align Inc in Calgary, AB, you have two options: applying directly through Job Bank or via email. Here’s a summary of the details:
Location: Calgary, AB
Salary: $20.50 hourly / 32 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent, Full-time
Work Schedule: Flexible Hours, To be determined
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
- Experience: Experience is an asset
- Operate cleaning machines
- Clean the interior and exterior of motor vehicles
- Provide customer service
Work Site Environment:
- Confined spaces
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Attention to detail
- Repetitive tasks
- Fast-paced environment
- Weight handling: Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Health benefits: Health care plan
- Long term benefits
- Other benefits: Parking available
- This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of the following groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Youth.
Who can apply to this job?
- The employer accepts applications from Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply, you have two options:
- Applying directly on Job Bank (Direct Apply): Make sure to include a cover letter and proof of the requested certifications, and answer any screening questions provided in the job posting.
- By email: Send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include a cover letter and any other required documents, and also answer the screening questions in your email.
Make sure to follow any instructions provided by the employer and provide all the necessary information in your application. Good luck with your application!