Job Title: Millwright, Construction
Employer: East Point Potato 2009 Inc.
Location: Souris, PE
Job Type: Permanent employment, Full-time
Salary: $24.00 to $30.00 hourly (to be negotiated) / 40 hours per week
Start Date: Starts as soon as 2023-09-05
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Education: No degree, certificate, or diploma
Experience: Experience an asset
East Point Potato 2009 Inc. is looking for a Millwright with construction experience to join their team in Souris, PE. This is a full-time permanent position with a work schedule of 40 hours per week. The employment is expected to start on or after September 5, 2023.
As a Millwright in the construction department, your tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Detecting and troubleshooting irregularities and malfunctions
- Repairing or replacing defective machinery parts
- Fabricating parts required during overhaul, maintenance, or set-up
- Performing routine maintenance work on machinery
- Reading and interpreting blueprints, maps, drawings, and specifications
- Operating machining tools to fabricate parts
- Assembling machinery and equipment prior to installation
- Installing machinery and equipment
- Operating hoisting and lifting equipment
- Work Site Environment: Noisy, Dusty
- Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Attention to detail, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Work under pressure
- Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
- Personal Suitability: Excellent oral communication, Team player
The successful candidate will be eligible for health benefits, including a dental plan, health care plan, and vision care benefits.
Who can apply:
The employer accepts applications from Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada. Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit may also apply.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position, you can apply by sending your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.