Alaska Machine & Manufacturing Ltd is currently seeking a Corporate Sales Manager based in Edmonton, AB. Here are the details of the job posting:
- Location: Edmonton, AB
- Salary: $35.00 hourly, for 35 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
- Work Schedule: Day, Evening, Morning
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Vacancies: 1 vacancy
- Language Requirement: English
- Education: College/CEGEP
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Responsibilities of the Corporate Sales Manager include:
- Conducting performance reviews
- Planning and controlling budget and expenditures
- Working with the marketing department to understand and communicate marketing messages to the field
- Determining strategic planning related to new product lines
- Leading the sales team in building relationships with business clients and managing negotiations of sales contracts
- Planning, directing, and evaluating the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale, retail, and other establishments
- Recruiting, organizing, training, and managing staff
Personal suitability for this position includes:
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
The employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those who self-identify as a member of the following groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, and Youth.
The employer accepts applications from Canadian citizens, permanent or temporary residents of Canada, as well as other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this position, you can send your application via email to email@example.com.