Babysitting Caregiver – Olivia Carasus
Location: 328 Agnes Street, New Westminster, BC, V3L 0J4
Salary: $16.75 hourly / 30 to 40 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent employment, Full-time, Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Start Date: Starts as soon as possible
Olivia Carasus is seeking a caring and responsible Babysitting Caregiver to provide childcare services in her home. As a Babysitting Caregiver, you will assume full responsibility for the household in the absence of the parents and provide nurturing care for the children. You will also perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties and assist with child supervision during family trips. The ideal candidate should have experience in childcare and be able to create a safe and enjoyable environment for the children.
- Assume full responsibility for the household in the absence of the parents.
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- Shop for food and household supplies.
- Travel with the family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties.
- Wash, iron, and press clothing and household linens.
- Care for pets.
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents.
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development.
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children.
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- Organize activities such as games and outings for children.
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals.
- Supervise and care for children.
- Take children to and from school and appointments.
- Tend to the emotional well-being of children.
- Help children with homework.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
- 1 year to less than 2 years of relevant experience in childcare.
- Efficient interpersonal skills, flexibility, initiative, and reliability.
- Ability to work as a team player and maintain an organized approach to tasks.
Experience and Specialization:
- Experience in supervising and caring for a multi-aged group of children, including school-age children (6 – 12 years).
- Experience with children with allergies or special needs is a plus.
Who Can Apply:
We welcome applications from Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada. Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
328 Agnes Street, Suite 403
New Westminster, BC, V3L 0J4
How to Apply Instructions:
Please include the following in your application:
- Cover letter
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples
- Highest level of education and name of the institution where it was completed
Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
If you have experience in providing childcare and have a genuine interest in working with children, we look forward to receiving your application. Join our family and help create a nurturing and safe environment for our children.