ALASKA MACHINE & MANUFACTURING LTD is currently hiring an Administrative Officer for their location in Edmonton, AB. Here are the details of the job posting:
- Location: Edmonton, AB
- Salary: $29.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
- Work Schedule: Day, Evening, Morning
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Vacancies: 1 vacancy
- Language Requirement: English
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
Responsibilities of the Administrative Officer include:
- Reviewing, evaluating, and implementing new administrative procedures
- Carrying out administrative activities of the establishment
- Coordinating and planning for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance, and security services
- Assisting in the preparation of the operating budget and maintaining inventory and budgetary controls
- Assembling data and preparing periodic and special reports, manuals, and correspondence
- Overseeing and coordinating office administrative procedures
Experience and specialization in the following areas may be required:
- Computer and technology knowledge (MS Office, MS Windows)
- Personal suitability: Organized, Reliability
The employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those who self-identify as a member of the following groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, and Youth.
The employer accepts applications from Canadian citizens, permanent or temporary residents of Canada, as well as other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this position, you can send your application via email to email@example.com.