To apply for the position of Accounting Bookkeeper at Mustang Truck Lines Inc. in Edmonton, AB, please follow the provided instructions:
Location: Edmonton, AB
Salary: $29.25 per hour
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, full-time
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Languages: English
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years, or equivalent experience
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain, and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
- Post journal entries
- Prepare other statistical, financial, and accounting reports
Experience and specialization:
- Computer and technology knowledge: MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to Apply:
By email to: email@example.com