Job Posting: Marketing Manager at XL FOOD INC
Employer: XL FOOD INC
Location: St. John’s, NL
Salary: $35.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time, Flexible Hours
Start Date: As soon as possible
Verified: Source Job Bank #2529127
XL FOOD INC is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team in St. John’s, NL. The ideal candidate should have a College/CEGEP education and possess 5 years or more of relevant experience in the areas of advertising and marketing.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Develop promotional materials to support marketing efforts.
- Plan and control the budget and expenditures for marketing activities.
- Assist in product development and oversee the marketing strategies of the establishment.
- Establish distribution networks for products and services and conduct market research studies, analyzing their findings.
- Plan, direct, and evaluate the activities of firms and departments involved in advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services.
- Organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies, and other events for publicity, fundraising, and information purposes.
Experience and Specialization:
The candidate should have expertise in the following areas:
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply for the Marketing Manager position by sending their applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the following address:
267 Torbay Rd,
St. John’s, NL
Please make sure to include the following in your application:
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
Applicants are required to answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
If you meet the qualifications and have relevant experience in marketing and advertising, consider applying for this position following the application instructions provided above. Good luck with your job application!