Job Title: Farm Supervisor
Employer: Canadian Nature Roots LTD.
Location: 136 Keppoch Rd, Stratford, PE, C1B 2Y5
Job Type: Permanent employment, Full-time
Salary: $19.00 hourly / 80 hours bi-weekly
Start Date: Starts as soon as possible
Vacancies: 2 vacancies
Benefits: Other benefits
Canadian Nature Roots LTD. is seeking Farm Supervisors to join their team in Stratford, PE. This is a full-time, permanent position with a salary of $19.00 per hour and a bi-weekly schedule of 80 hours. As a Farm Supervisor, you will be responsible for fruit trees training, tying, weeding, coordinating and supervising the work of general farm workers and harvesting laborers, developing work schedules and establishing procedures, ensuring farm safety and bio-security procedures are followed, maintaining quality control and production records, supervising and overseeing growing and other crop-related operations, maintaining work records and logs, hiring and training staff, performing general farm duties, and supervising a team of 3-4 people.
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Language: English
As a Farm Supervisor, your tasks will include:
- Training fruit trees
- Tying and weeding
- Coordinating and supervising the work of general farm workers and harvesting laborers
- Developing work schedules and establishing procedures
- Ensuring farm safety and bio-security procedures are followed
- Maintaining quality control and production records
- Supervising and overseeing growing and other crop-related operations
- Maintaining work records and logs
- Hiring and training staff
- Performing general farm duties
Canadian Nature Roots LTD. promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, and Youth.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position, please apply by sending your application via email to email@example.com or by mail to 136 Keppoch Rd, Stratford, PE, C1B 2Y5.
Note: The employer accepts applications from Canadian citizens, permanent or temporary residents of Canada, and other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.