Job Posting: Clerk, Hotel Front Desk
Employer: Bison Group Management Ltd.
Location: 7423 Frontier Street, Pemberton, BC, V0N 2L0
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.30 hourly / 40 hours per week
Start Date: As soon as possible
Bison Group Management Ltd. is currently seeking Hotel Front Desk Clerks for their establishment in Pemberton, BC. This is a full-time permanent position with staff accommodation available for employees. Previous experience in the hospitality industry is an asset, but not required as training will be provided.
Fluency in English is required for this position.
Education and Experience:
A secondary (high) school graduation certificate is required. Previous experience in a similar role within the hospitality industry is an asset.
The position is within the hotel, motel, and resort industry.
As a Clerk, Hotel Front Desk, your primary tasks will include:
- Registering arriving guests and assigning rooms
- Taking, canceling, and changing room reservations
- Providing information on hotel facilities and services
- Offering general information about points of interest in the area
- Processing guests’ departures, calculating charges, and receiving payments
- Maintaining an inventory of vacancies, reservations, and room assignments
- Answering the telephone and relaying calls and messages
- Providing excellent customer service
- Preparing reports as required
Bison Group Management Ltd. promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, and Youth.
How to Apply:
To apply for the position of Clerk, Hotel Front Desk at Bison Group Management Ltd. in Pemberton, BC, you can use the following method:
Apply by Email: Send your application to email@example.com.
Please note that the employer accepts applications from Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada, with or without a valid Canadian work permit.