Job Title: Bartender
Employer: AMI TEA SAINT JOHN
Location: 73 KING STREET, Saint John, NB, E2L 1G5
Job Type: Permanent employment, Full-time
Salary: $15.00 hourly / 30 to 40 hours per week
Start Date: As soon as possible
Vacancies: 2 vacancies
AMI TEA SAINT JOHN is seeking Bartenders to join their team at their location in Saint John, New Brunswick. The Bartender’s responsibilities include short order cooking and food preparation, serving food or snacks, supervising food and beverage servers and other staff, informing customers about the contents of cocktails and drinks, scheduling staff, training staff, collecting payment for beverages, operating the cash register, recording and balancing beverage sales, storing beverage and food products, ordering bar stock, and maintaining inventory and control of bar stock. The Bartender will also address customer complaints or concerns and prepare mixed drinks, wine, draft or bottled beer, and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Short order cooking and food preparation
- Serve food or snacks
- Supervise food and beverage servers and other staff
- Inform customers regarding contents of cocktails or other drinks
- Schedule staff
- Train staff
- Collect cash, credit/debit cards, or other payment for beverages
- Operate cash register
- Record and balance beverage sales
- Store beverage and food products
- Order bar stock and maintain inventory and control of bar stock
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Prepare mixed drinks, wine, draft or bottled beer, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons
- 3-4 people
- Client focus
- Team player
Who can apply to this job?
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply:
By email: email@example.com
To apply for the Bartender position with AMI TEA SAINT JOHN, please send your application via email to the provided address. In your application, please include a cover letter and answer the following screening questions:
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?