Job Posting: Truck Mechanic
Employer: 1604799 Alberta Ltd
Location: 452 Ozerna Road NW, Edmonton, AB T5Z 3R1
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $34.62 hourly / 35 hours per week
Start Date: As soon as possible
1604799 Alberta Ltd is currently seeking a skilled and experienced Truck Mechanic to join their team in Edmonton, AB. The Truck Mechanic will be responsible for adjusting, repairing, or replacing parts and components of commercial transport truck systems and truck-trailer systems.
As a Truck Mechanic at 1604799 Alberta Ltd, your tasks will include:
- Adjust, repair, or replace parts and components of commercial transport truck systems.
- Adjust, repair, or replace parts and components of truck-trailer systems.
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Estimate parts and labor costs for repairs.
- Perform scheduled maintenance service on trucks.
- Ensure all repairs are done according to industry standards and manufacturer’s specifications.
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
Experience: Applicants should have 2 years to less than 3 years of relevant work experience as a Truck Mechanic.
Area of Specialization: The ideal candidate should have experience and specialization in engine repair and overhaul and truck-trailer repair.
Personal Suitability: The successful candidate should be accurate, flexible, have good judgement, be reliable, and able to work as a team player.
How to Apply:
To apply for the position of Truck Mechanic at 1604799 Alberta Ltd in Edmonton, you can use one of the following methods:
Apply by Email: Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply by Mail: Mail your application to 452 Ozerna Road NW, Edmonton, AB T5Z 3R1.
Please note that the employer accepts applications from Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada, with or without a valid Canadian work permit.