Industries Paulymark Inc, located in Rougemont, QC, is currently hiring a Materials Handler with some duties as a Plant Engineer. Here are the details of the job posting:
- Location: Rougemont, QC
- Salary: $23.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of Employment: Term or contract, Full-time (ending on May 4, 2026)
- Start Date: September 4, 2023, to May 4, 2026
- Vacancies: 1 vacancy
- Languages: French
- Education: Other trades certificate or diploma or equivalent experience
- Experience: 5 years or more
- Green job: The position requires specialized environmental skills or knowledge
- Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment
- Ship orders
- Pick orders and stock
- Make labels and attach them to goods
- Wrap goods
- Pack and unpack goods
- Sort, crate, and stack goods
- Store cargo and materials
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Operate computerized inventory control systems
- Handle and store hazardous products
- Supervision: 5-10 people
Experience and specialization:
- Vehicle and equipment experience: Strapping machine, Industrial lift trucks and forklifts, Loader
- Area of specialization: Metallurgical engineering, Electro-mechanical drafting
- Health benefits: Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage, Vision care benefits
- Financial benefits: As per collective agreement
- Other benefits: Free parking available, On-site recreation and activities, Parking available
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada, as well as other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this position, you can submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the reference number “4645786” in your application.
Please note that this job posting includes screening questions that need to be answered when applying.
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?