To apply for the Human Resources Administrator position with 1318991 BC LTD in Surrey, BC, please follow the instructions provided in the job posting. You have the option to apply directly on Job Bank or by email.
Here is a summary of the job details:
- Job title: Human Resources Administrator
- Employer: 1318991 BC LTD
- Location: Surrey, BC
- Salary: $17.00 to $23.00 per hour (negotiable)
- Employment type: Term or contract
- Work schedule: Full time, 40 hours per week
Requirements for the Human Resources Administrator position:
- Language requirement: English
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Asset languages: Hindi, Punjabi
Responsibilities and tasks of the Human Resources Administrator include:
- Responding to employee questions and complaints
- Overseeing payroll administration
- Supervising 3-4 people
- Work conditions and physical capabilities: Work under pressure, attention to detail
- Personal suitability: Excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, flexibility, organized, team player
This employer accepts applications from Canadian citizens, permanent residents, and temporary residents of Canada, with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
When applying, make sure to answer the screening questions and include relevant information such as availability for shift or on-call work, legal ability to work in Canada, proximity to the advertised location, previous experience in the field of employment, required certifications, highest level of study completed, and current field of study.
You can apply directly on Job Bank or by sending an email to the specified email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure that you meet the requirements and qualifications stated in the job posting before applying. Good luck with your application!