Job Posting: Food Service Supervisor
Employer: CHASKA – The Indian Street food Obsession
Location: Mississauga, ON
Salary: $19.00 hourly / 35 to 40 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent employment, Full-time, Day, Evening, Morning
Start Date: As soon as possible
Verified: Source Job Bank #2535314
CHASKA – The Indian Street food Obsession is seeking a Food Service Supervisor to join their team in Mississauga, ON. This is a full-time position with permanent employment. The selected candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating activities of staff who prepare and portion food in a variety of food service settings, including cafeterias, restaurants, and fast food outlets.
As a Food Service Supervisor, your tasks may include:
- Establishing methods to meet work schedules
- Supervising and coordinating activities of food preparation staff
- Training staff in job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures
- Estimating and ordering ingredients and supplies
- Ensuring food service and quality control
- Addressing customers’ complaints or concerns
- Maintaining records of stock, repairs, sales, and wastage
- Preparing and submitting reports
- Supervising and checking assembly of trays
- Establishing work schedules
- 3-4 people
- Own transportation
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
- Fast-paced environment
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Physically demanding
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Other benefits
(Free parking available)
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications, please apply via the provided email address. We look forward to hearing from you!