Job Title: Corporate Sales Manager
Employer: PROMINENT TRANSPORTATION INC
Location: Bishop’s Falls, NL
Job Type: Permanent employment, Full-time
Salary: $39.50 hourly / 30 hours per week
Start Date: Starts as soon as possible
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
PROMINENT TRANSPORTATION INC is hiring a Corporate Sales Manager for their location in Bishop’s Falls, NL. This is a full-time position with 30 hours per week, offering an hourly salary of $39.50. As a Corporate Sales Manager, you will be responsible for planning, directing, and evaluating the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale, retail, and other establishments.
- Education: College/CEGEP
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Language: English
As a Corporate Sales Manager at PROMINENT TRANSPORTATION INC, your tasks will include:
- Conducting performance reviews for sales team members.
- Planning and controlling budget and expenditures.
- Working with the marketing department to understand and communicate marketing messages to the field.
- Determining strategic planning related to new product lines.
- Establishing organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales.
- Leading the sales team in building relationships with business clients and managing negotiations of sales contracts.
The Corporate Sales Manager will supervise 3-4 people.
Experience and Specialization:
The ideal candidate should have knowledge in the following areas:
- Data analysis software, database software, electronic mail, and statistical software.
- Area of specialization: Communications, Management, and Sales.
- The work environment is fast-paced and requires attention to detail.
- The role involves working under pressure.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- They should be organized and a team player.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply for this position by sending their application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The employer accepts applications from Canadian citizens, permanent or temporary residents of Canada, and other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit. The company promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, and Visible minorities.